All Rights Reserved | Copyright 2020 © Relaxing Touch (Pty) Ltd | site design by X3 Design Studio
GET IN "TOUCH"
"When you need that caring hand"
if you have any questions,
drop us a mail
Cnr Hennie Alberts & Michelle Avenue
Postnet Suite #429
Private bag 1510
Meraki in Motion
28 Rae Frankel St
Also known as Swedish massage. The basic of massage techniques to ensure client relation. This is performed as a full-body service.
A full-body massage doesn't have to include your sensitive areas. You can say which parts of your body you don't want to be touched. A full-body massage usually includes your arms, legs, hands and feet, your neck and back, your stomach and buttocks.
• You can keep on your swimming costume or underwear. If you are having a back massage, you can wear knickers.
• For a full-body massage, you can opt to keep your pants on or go completely in the buff. You'll find that most massage therapists are very skilled at protecting your modesty and making you feel comfortable; you'll never have to uncover anything you'd rather not.
• Your therapist will explain how much you need to take off, give you a towel to cover yourself and then leave the room while you get ready.
• The therapist will knock a few minutes later before coming back in to do the treatment. Only uncovers the bits that is working on.
• Even with a full-body massage, most of you stays covered most of the time. Your therapist will unwrap your arm and shoulder, for instance, or uncover your leg while she massages that part of your body. When it is needed for you to turn over, the therapist will hold the towel up as a screen so you can turn over in private. Simple when you know how!